- January 10, 2017
- Posted by: weebly
- Category: Uncategorized, Webinars
IABC ASIA-PACIFIC WEBINAR – FREE FOR Members and non-members
- Are you under pressure to improve your performance?
- Are you being asked to deliver more but with less in your budget?
- Can you prove the value of your communication achievements in ways that senior managers understand and respect?
Every year, organisations around the world spend more than US$14 billion on their external public relations activities, not to mention internal comms. Yet, how much of this activity is delivering value and where is the proof?
IABC Queensland chapter member and self-confessed measurement evangelist, Deb Camden, will share the latest developments in measurement and evaluation and explore why metrics should be an essential part of your comms toolkit.
- Why measurement is vital if you want to be a leader not a follower?
- Global principles for measurement and evaluation
- What you should be measuring to be effective?
- How and where to get started when you love words more than numbers?
- How information technology is offering new possibilities?
Recording-1 (48 MB)
Audio Only-1 (20 MB)
Deb Camden is a career communicator and the innovator behind The Communication Dividend®, the new best practice solution for proving and improving value of communication.
The Communication Dividend® is the missing link between organisational strategy and communication, making it the first measurement approach that puts organisations and their strategies at the centre of the communication measurement and evaluation equation.