If you have ever wondered how you might be able to contribute to shaping IABC and make a positive difference to our chapters and members, then we invite you to consider nominating to serve on the IABC Asia-Pacific Region Board.
Region Board leaders make decisions that support the health of the region’s chapters and guide the professional development of our members, the future of IABC and the profession.
Serving on the IABC APAC Board will help you to develop personally and professionally, to become more valuable to your organisation or clients, and to gain greater access to professional content, communications best practices and enhanced networking experiences.
Members in good standing, based in the Asia-Pacific region, are now invited to nominate to serve on the IABC APAC Board for 2020/21.
Board positions are:
- Vice Chair
- Secretary/Governance Director
- Communications Directors (up to 3 roles – member communication, web, social media)
- Chapter Development & Liaison Director
- Members-at-Large Development & Liaison Director
- Recognition Director
- Professional Development Director (up to 2 roles)
- Partnerships Director
- Conference Director (FUSION21)
Nominations are open from Wednesday 15 April and close on Friday 15 May. Board roles will commence on 1 July 2020 following confirmation of the Board slate at the Region AGM.