Beyond the Agenda: The Unwritten Rules of Communication in 2021
A special webinar from Singapore for members and non-members across APAC
As we find ourselves in the midst of a once in a lifetime event, Isentia and IABC’s research, ‘Comms Agenda 2021’ has given voice to professional communicators across APAC and highlighted what will be front and center on the agenda over the next 12 months.
In our upcoming webinar we’ll delve into the how, discussing the ‘unwritten rules’ of successful communications in 2021.
Join a great lineup of presenters and panelists on Wednesday, September 9 at 02:30PM Singapore time to discuss:
- How to leverage the power of nimble and resilient communications that are responsive to the surrounding environment and can stand the test of time and events
- How to encourage employee engagement during crisis and uncertainty
- What could best practice communications look like in 2021
- When: Wednesday, September 9 at 02:30 PM SGT (GMT +8)
- Prashant Saxena, Head of Insights, Asia for Isentia
- Kristy Christie, Chair at IABC APAC
- Ritzi Villarico Ronquillo, APR, IABC Fellow from the Philippines
- Luc Mandret, General Manager for MSL Group from Vietnam
- Le Huynh, Consumer and Business Insight Manager for McDonald’s Vietnam