Anyone across the APAC region can join (or renew) their IABC membership in October and receive a discount
October is Member Month at IABC. With deep discounts on membership dues, now is a great time to join IABC. All members who join or renew their membership in October will receive:
- A discount of 25% off their annual international dues,
- A 1-year waiver of your APAC regional dues, and
- An automatic entry into a 2020 IABC Virtual World Conference recording raffle. Five winners will be selected to win a Virtual World Conference recording package of their choice (value USD199).
Joining as a team? We have a bonus for “Small Groups”
Members from one organisation who join as a group (5 members or more) will also EACH receive a Virtual World Conference recording package of their choice (value USD199).
If you instead prefer a different packages from the IABC Academy of equal value, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
To get receive these great discounts, simply enter the code IABC50 at checkout.
Your IABC membership gives you discounts to attend the IABC World Conference, submit for the Gold Quill Awards, learn in the IABC Academy and get professional certification through the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC).
The IABC NSW Chapter is also waiving its Chapter fees for new joiners. Read more here.
With a membership, IABC can help you…
- Strengthen your personal brand: Stand out by becoming a prominent member of a global comms community. Enter your work into the prestigious Gold Quill Awards, which are kicking off this month. Apply for CMP or SCMP certification, like the many APAC members who are sitting their exams in October. Share your research or thought leadership articles at a chapter, regional or global level. Conduct a webinar. You can even nominate as a Board member or volunteer. The opportunities are endless and the more you put in, the more you’ll get out of your membership.
- Own your learning and professional development: Stay ahead with access to the latest thinking and trends through articles, videos, case studies, webinars and in-person events. And, hot off the presses, keep your eyes peeled as we blend learning and networking for an exciting new style of virtual event.
- Tap into a global community of communication professionals: Connect with your peers around the region and around the world. Swap ideas with your global colleagues at The Hub online community. In the past three months, over 500 discussions on more than 100 communication topics have taken place in the Hub. You can also have some virtual fun with your colleagues at our quarterly Cross-Regional events and our weekly Mid-Week Comms Drop-In.