Refer your peers to join IABC and they will receive a discount
From now until 31 December, your referral will give your peers 25% off on their international dues
As a member of the IABC community, you know that your membership opens up a whole new world of global connections, recognition, learning, professional development and growth. And now more than ever, we can all get much more done by leaning into a global community of like-minded people.
From now till end of December 2020, invite your fellow communications professionals (including students and retired members) to become an IABC member. Your referral makes them eligible for a 25% discount off IABC international dues. Simply ask them to use the code IABC4ME.
All referring members will also be entered to win a number of rewards through IABC. Incentives include:
- complimentary access to a Virtual World Conference package,
- discounts on IABC Academy offerings, and
- a chance to win a complimentary registration to the 2021 World Conference.
Tell your colleagues to take advantage of this discount before the end of the year, and both of you can benefit from all that IABC has to offer.
Joining as a small group? Referral discounts apply!
Small Groups can take advantage of referral discounts now through to 31 December 2020 too. All chapter and region leaders are encouraged to share the benefits of IABC membership with prospective small group members as well and they will receive 35% off IABC’s International dues when they sign up through the end of the year.
For group referrals, please email email@example.com with the subject line IABC4US to receive the discounted group membership with IABC!
If you have any questions, please contact IABC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Share
Click the links below to download graphics you can post on your social media networks. Post these graphics to encourage your followers to join IABC and remind them to refer you on the membership form. To download the graphics:
- Click on the link
- Right click on the image
- Select “Save Image as…” to save the image to your computer.
Contact IABC at email@example.com with any questions.
With a membership, IABC can help you…
- Strengthen your personal brand: Stand out by becoming a prominent member of a global comms community. Enter your work into the prestigious Gold Quill Awards, which are kicking off this month. Apply for CMP or SCMP certification, like the many APAC members who are sitting their exams in October. Share your research or thought leadership articles at a chapter, regional or global level. Conduct a webinar. You can even nominate as a Board member or volunteer. The opportunities are endless and the more you put in, the more you’ll get out of your membership.
- Own your learning and professional development: Stay ahead with access to the latest thinking and trends through articles, videos, case studies, webinars and in-person events. And, hot off the presses, keep your eyes peeled as we blend learning and networking for an exciting new style of virtual event.
- Tap into a global community of communication professionals: Connect with your peers around the region and around the world. Swap ideas with your global colleagues at The Hub online community. In the past three months, over 500 discussions on more than 100 communication topics have taken place in the Hub. You can also have some virtual fun with your colleagues at our quarterly Cross-Regional events and our weekly Mid-Week Comms Drop-In.