The 2021 IABC Gold Quill Award winners have been announced and we are proud to share that 29 of this year’s winners hail from the Asia Pacific Region!
The APAC winners span across a range of categories including Internal Communications, Employee Engagement, Community Relations, Issues Management and Crisis Communications, COVD-19 Response, Corporate Social Responsibility, Non-profit Campaigns, Special and Experiential Events, Communication for the Web, Audio/visual, Publications and Writing.
Congratulations to all of our APAC Gold Quill winners:
- Woolworths – NSW, Australia
- Transport for NSW – NSW, Australia (3 awards)
- GFG Alliance – NSW, Australia
- Department of Health and Human Services – VIC, Australia
- Healthscope – VIC, Australia (2 awards)
- Department of Education, Skills & Employment – Australian Capital Territory, AU
- Sunshine Coast Airport – Queensland, AU
- Metro Trains Melbourne – VIC, Australia
- Ayala – Philippines
- Land Information – New Zealand
- Union Bank – Philippines
- Pesel & Carr – VIC, Australia
- NSW Public Service Commission – NSW, Australia
- PwC – NSW, Australia (3 awards)
- PwC Digital Pulse – VIC, Australia (2 awards)
- Tata – India
- Cropley Comms – VIC, Australia (3 awards)
- North Canterbury Transport – New Zealand
- Ambulance Victoria – VIC, Australia
- Megaworld – Philippines
- Mediawise – Philippines
To view the full list of Award winners, please visit the Gold Quills website.
For more than 40 years, IABC’s Gold Quill Awards have recognized and awarded excellence in strategic communication worldwide. Gold Quill is the only awards program that honours the dedication, innovation and passion of communicators on a global scale. Read more about the Gold Quills here.