We are excited to announce that the #IABC21 World Conference is coming! From 28-30 June, communicators from around the globe can log on to the world’s best communication conference and connect, learn and be inspired by some incredible keynote speakers, interactive workshops, breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
It’s About Time – what’s the story behind the theme?
The theme of this conference is a rallying cry. It is intended to encourage communicators to unite and act. We’ve long talked about our role and importance. It’s time for action – to demonstrate our value and seize the opportunity before us.
The world needs communicators. We live on a noisy planet, full of distraction, misinformation and confusion. There’s never been a greater need for professional, ethical communication experts shining a light on the truth and helping to tackle some of biggest challenges humanity and business has ever faced.
It’s time for us to expand our knowledge and better equip ourselves for the challenges ahead. It’s time to sharpen our skills, expertise and insight. IABC’s World Conference will give you the confidence to stand tall and lead your organisation into the future. Let’s connect, learn and grow as one global community.
Find out more and register at IABC World Conference.
What’s different about this virtual conference?
- We’re following the sun – three conference days starting at different times to accommodate 16 time zones – so there’ll be plenty of APAC friendly sessions
- No FOMO – access to all sessions on-demand for three months post conference
- No Zoom fatigue – shorter learning sessions with a mix of session styles from fast paced Pecha Kulcha, 20-30 min breakouts, 60 min workshops, keynotes and live Q&A, plus plenty of time to meet and connect
- Creating connections and exchanging ideas across the world through active individual and group networking, including discussion roundtables
- Two amazing keynotes from senior in-house communication leaders, Pfizer’s Sally Susman and NASA’s Isidro Reyna
- IABC Foundation’s Gift of Communication where conference attendees provide pro-bono communication counsel help a non-profit address marketing and communication challenges
- Fun and engaging group activities, including quizzes, music, and more
- Celebration of the IABC Gold Quill award winners.