- March 1, 2022
- Posted by: IABC APAC
- Category: News
IABC Member Month is back! From 1 to 31 March new and existing members will receive a 20 per cent discount when they join or renew their membership. Looking to invest in a group membership for your team? Organisations signing up during Member Month can take advantage of a 25 per cent discount on their international dues.
But why sign up? What’s the benefit for me? What benefit does an IABC membership bring to my team?
For more than 51 years, IABC has connected communication professionals from all over the world with the people and insights they need to drive results. A truly global community, today IABC has more than 8,000 members across 100 Chapters world-wide.
From in-house communicators to academics, students to consultants IABC works to support communication professionals. We do this by giving them the insights and tools they need to lean into a future of a change communication profession, while driving business forward now.
Our Member Benefits page has more information on the benefits of being an IABC member.
Ready to sign up? Become an IABC member today.
Whether you are looking to connect with fellow global communication professionals, access educational resources to further your career, gain distinction through GCCC certification programs or simply stay on top of the latest news in the global communication industry, IABC membership is here for you.
Now, you can get even more from your global IABC Membership. With new membership options and flexibility when it comes to payments, you can choose the membership that best fits your lifestyle and career goals.
- IABC Membership: As a member, you have access to all things IABC, including member-only resources, monthly webinars, content in Catalyst, discounts on registration for the IABC World Conference and discounted professional certification through the Global Communication Certification Council.
- IABC+ Membership: You’re ready to invest in your career and professional development. As an IABC+ member, you have access to all benefits included in the IABC membership, plus an all-access pass to IABC Advance and waived GCCC certification application fee or recertification fee.
- Group IABC Membership: Joining IABC with your colleagues ensures all the benefits of IABC Global membership, but with a discount when your company registers five or more members at once.
Are you a student or a new practitioner? For IABC it is important that you have the opportunity to forge connections with and learn from your industry, no matter how early you are on your career journey. IABC membership is here for you, at an accessible rate!
- Student Membership: Access the benefits of an IABC membership at a deeply discounted rate! Students actively pursuing a degree from an accredited institution are eligible for an IABC Student membership.
- Campus to Career Membership: Transitioning from a student environment to that of a full-time communication professional can be complex, to say the least. Joining IABC gives you access to a network of communication professionals from around the globe. Professionals who have graduated from a degree program from an accredited institution in the last year are eligible for the Campus to Career rate. Members are eligible for a Campus to Career membership for one year and then can transition to the Early Career Membership.
- Early Career Membership: As an Early Career member, you gain all the benefits of an IABC Membership, but at a rate that matches where you are in your career. Professionals who have been in the communications profession from 1 – 3 years are eligible; if an individual has been in the profession more than 3 years, then they become an IABC member that pay the full member rate.
Member Month is on from 1 to 31 March 2022. New and existing members will receive a 20 per cent discount on their international dues. Organisations signing up for group memberships during Member Month will receive a 25 per cent discount on their international dues.
In addition, anyone joining IABC, or renewing their membership, will go into the draw to win either an All-Access Pass to IABC’s new Advance platform or a World Conference package of their choice.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by mentatdgt from Pexels