- March 28, 2022
- Posted by: IABC APAC
- Category: Articles
Investing in your communications team is one of the best decisions you can make as a business leader. It can help ensure your team performs consistently, with excellence, to drive business results.
An IABC Group Membership is a great way to invest in your team. It gives them access to the learning and development, connection, and recognition opportunities they need to grow and develop. A Group Membership has a wealth of benefits that set your team up for success.
Learning and development
- Member rates across IABC conferences, including the IABC World Conference and our very own Fusion Regional Conference.
- Access to the IABC Academy and special member pricing for some of its top courses, including the IABC Model for Communication Excellence.
- Access to chapter, regional, and global webinars.
- Tap into global thought leadership no matter where you are throughout the world via IABC Catalyst.
- Connect with professional communicators from around the world in your Chapter, Region, and around the world.
- Get solutions and insights into a range of topics from other professional communicators from around the world through the Hub – our very own private online collaboration community.
- Have a student or early career professional in your team? Know someone with an interest in Healthcare, Education, or Change Management? Connect them with others who share their interest via IABC’s Shared Interest Groups.
- Gain access to advice and resources you need for Gold Quill Award success.
- Celebrate regional excellence through the Communicator of the Year Awards.
These are just some of the wide range of benefits an IABC Group Membership can bring your team. Want more? Well, we’re happy to oblige! Other benefits include:
- Gain Member-only access to a wealth of resources, including award winning case studies, white papers, e-books, and much, much more.
- Access to member-only tools and template that help you do your work better.
- Develop your leadership skills by volunteering on an IABC committee, task force, or in a chapter leadership role.
- Access unparallel leadership opportunities in your region and world-wide.
- Learn how to evaluate against the Global Communication Standard as a Gold Quill Awards evaluator.
You can also easily swap out team members who move on to different roles and onboard new team members with a wealth of communication resources from day-one!
We’ll also work with you to navigate and maximise your group membership. This includes having a dedicated IABC APAC Board contact and a planned orientation to help build your understanding of IABC.
Regardless of whether you have a team of 5 or 100, there is a Group Membership that works for your team. Options include:
- Group IABC Membership: teams of 5 to 19 members, either located in one country, or across the region.
- Corporate Community: teams of up to 25 members.
- Corporate Advantage: teams of up to 50 members.
- Corporate Enterprise: teams of up to 100 members.
March is Member Month, and we have a great offer for organisations looking to invest in a group membership for their team. Organisations that sign up before 31 March can take advantage of a 25 per cent discount on their international dues.
In addition, anyone who joins IABC, or renews their membership during Member Month will go into the draw to win either an All-Access Pass to IABC’s new Advance platform or a World Conference package of their choice.
Want to learn more about group memberships? Reach out to our Memberships team today via email@example.com