- September 7, 2022
- Posted by: Coder
- Category: News
Nominations open for the IABC APAC Vice Chair until 23 September.
If you have ever wondered how you might be able to contribute to shaping IABC and make a positive difference to our chapters and members, then we invite you to consider nominating to serve on the IABC Asia-Pacific Region Board as Vice Chair.
This is an important leadership role shaping the direction of IABC and will automatically become Chair for the 2023/24 Board term.
- Lead long-range planning activities and strategy development for the region – Ensure Asia Pacific activities align with the IABC2025 strategy; establish 2022/23 regional conference organising sub-committee.
- Secondary spokesperson and region representative – Serves as backup representative to the Asia Pacific member community regarding the region, accreditation and the association.
- Secondary leader of the region – Leads board activities as requested by chair or in Chair’s absence, recruits volunteers for committees, provides counsel and support to Chair.
- Serves on the Nominating Committee – Assists in the recruitment and election of committee members and chapter leaders.
- Serve on the Finance Committee – Ensure that all regional monies are managed responsibly and with the best interest of all Asia Pacific members in mind.
- Succession planning – Arrange orientation and strategic planning sessions for the upcoming board transition.
Nominations are open from Thursday 8 September to Friday 23 September 2022.
Full details of the commitments and requirements are included in the 2022/23 Board Information Pack.