- November 4, 2022
- Posted by: Coder
- Category: Awards, News
Worked on a challenging project? Mastered a tricky comms issue? Managed to drive positive change in the community? Share your work with others, and be recognised for excellence by the only awards program that honours the dedication, innovation and passion of communicators on a global scale – for more than 40 years.
All eligible work must be implemented, published or broadcast between January 2019 and the day of submission. If a long-term strategy was developed prior to January 2019 and hasn’t previously been entered, it is eligible for entry. If you entered your work in 2020 or 2021 and didn’t win an award, you may revise and re-enter your project. Entries that have won in previous years may not be resubmitted.
- Choose from four divisions and 26 categories.
- Internationally distinguished communicators who comprise the global Blue Ribbon Panel (BRP) evaluators will review your entry and provide you with solid feedback.
- You may submit entries in multiple categories within one division or across divisions.
- Evaluation is based on IABC’s Global Seven-point Scale of Excellence for strategic planning and execution.
- Scores for Communication Management, Communication Research, and Communication Training and Education entries are based equally on the work plan and the work sample.
- For entries in Communication Skills, the score is based on the work sample’s creativity, professional execution and alignment.
- For student entries, 35 percent of the score is based on the work plan and 65 percent on the work sample.
Frequently asked questions
2023 Gold Quill Dates
- 1 November 2022 – Call for Entries Opens
- 11 December 2022 – Early Bird Deadline
- 15 January 2023 – Regular Deadline
- 22 January 2023 – Late Deadline
- 19 April 2023 – Winner’s Announcement