- July 3, 2023
- Posted by: Coder
- Category: News
The International Association of Business Communicators Asia Pacific (IABC APAC) announces the new Board slate for 2023/24.
Sydney, 3 July 2023: IABC APAC today announces the new Board slate for the Board term 2023/24. The Board makes decisions that support the health of the region’s chapters and guide the professional development of IABC APAC’s members, the future of IABC, and the profession, as well as deliver the association’s strategy.
The following members have been appointed to the Board for the 2023/24 term:
- Chair: Kane Choa (Philippines)
- Vice Chair: Ross Monaghan (Australia)
- Immediate Past Chair: Jyoti Khan (Singapore)
- Treasurer: Ross Monaghan (Australia – acting)
- Secretary & Governance Director: Samara Williams (Australia)
- Awards & Recognition Director: Liza Vengco (Philippines)
- Certification Director: Moushmi Balachandran (India)
- Brand and Communications Directors: Andrea de Palatis (Australia), Suchithra Krishnan (Malaysia), Anthony Alcantara (Philippines)
- Members-at-Large Liaison and Development Director: Rauf Hameed (Pakistan)
- Conference Director: Melinda Coyne (Australia)
The 2023/24 Board slate was confirmed at the IABC Asia Pacific AGM and the 2023/24 IABC Asia Pacific Board officially commences on 1 July 2023.
About: The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) enables a global network of communicators working in diverse industries and disciplines to identify, share, and apply the world’s best communication practices. IABC is recognised as the professional association of choice for communicators who aspire to excel in their chosen fields. IABC delivers on the Global Standard in communication through educational offerings, certification, awards programme, resource library, online magazine and the annual World Conference. It supports the community of business communication professionals with innovative thinking, shared best practices, in-depth learning and career guidance.