For over 40 years, the IABC Gold Quill Awards has set the standard, raised the bar, and built legacies.
Congratulations to all of our 2021 APAC Gold Quill winners:
- Woolworths – NSW, Australia
- Transport for NSW – NSW, Australia (3 awards)
- GFG Alliance – NSW, Australia
- Department of Health and Human Services – VIC, Australia
- Healthscope – VIC, Australia (2 awards)
- Department of Education, Skills & Employment – Australian Capital Territory, AU
- Sunshine Coast Airport – Queensland, AU
- Metro Trains Melbourne – VIC, Australia
- Ayala – Philippines
- Land Information – New Zealand
- Union Bank – Philippines
- Pesel & Carr – VIC, Australia
- NSW Public Service Commission – NSW, Australia
- PwC – NSW, Australia (3 awards)
- PwC Digital Pulse – VIC, Australia (2 awards)
- Tata – India
- Cropley Comms – VIC, Australia (3 awards)
- North Canterbury Transport – New Zealand
- Ambulance Victoria – VIC, Australia
- Megaworld – Philippines
- Mediawise – Philippines
- Artis Advisory – VIC, Australia
- Jesuit Communications Australia – VIC, Australia
Why submit an entry?
Intl' Status & Recognition
Gain international peer recognition for excellence in communications. Show stakeholders, clients & employees that your work not only meets global standards, it is award winning.
Receive actual scores and verbatim constructive comments from the global Blue Ribbon Panel (BRP) evaluators. This unique feature puts value on continuous improvement, professional growth, and learning through valuable feedback.
Reward Your Team
Amplify your team’s hard work and boost their confidence, motivation and morale with public recognition. Inspire them to produce show-stopping work & share the glory when it’s complete.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Build your personal reputation as a thought leader whilst opening up speaking & publishing opportunities. Enjoy the publicity and and gain exposure with potential employers & clients.
Tactical Work & Skills Count Too
Division 4 recognises marketing and communication elements that showcase technical skills such as editing, writing, design and multimedia production.
Key Dates & Fees
The 2021 IABC Gold Quill Awards program opened on 8 October 2020.
- Early-bird deadline: 15 January 2021
- Deadline: 27 January 2021
- Final deadline: 8 February 2021
- Winners will be announced in April 2021.
|IABC Members||US $350||US $525|
|Non-members||US $450||US $625|
|Student members||US $40||US $50|
|Non-member students||US $75||US $90|
|Click here to learn about payment methods.|
What Winners Receive
Each winning entry receives a Gold Quill Award trophy.
- Awards are presented to winners at the annual IABC Excellence Gala held during the IABC World Conference. – an evening of celebration and recognition (Note: The 2021 Excellence Gala will be held virtually)
- Select entrants with the highest-scoring entries are invited to present their program at the IABC World Conference.
- Case studies of select winning entries are prepared and shared through IABC channels.
- IABC announces winners with a news release, on iabc.com, and through social media.
- IABC chapters and regions recognize Gold Quill Award winners in their areas.
See Past Winners of the IABC Gold Quill Awards.
How to submit an entry in 5 easy steps
Step 1: Determine the communication programs and tools you will enter and choose the appropriate division and category. Make sure it abides by the IABC Code of Ethics.
- Here is a customizable justification letter in case you need approval and funding for your entry.
- Please note that all eligible work must have been implemented, published or broadcast between January 2018 and the day of submission.
Step 2: Gather the necessary submission information (Here’s what you’ll need).
Step 3: Prepare the work plan. (Use the IABC Resources!)
- Download the work plan for entries in
- Division 1: Communication Management,
- Division 2: Communication Research, and
- Division 3: Communication Training and Education
- Download the work plan for entries in
- Division 4: Communication Skills
Step 4: Prepare your work sample. (Use the IABC Resources!)
Email us at email@example.com for any questions.
FAQ, Rules & Help
2020 IABC Gold Quill Award Winners
In 2020, the IABC Gold Quill Excellence Gala was moved to a virtual event to enable all winners and participants to attend despite travel restrictions.